Welcome future Member
Surfing will be one of the most amazing and memorable experiences of your life! Envision you are outside, you can feel the warmth of the sun on your face, the cool, wet ocean at your fingertips as you paddle for that wave, the adrenaline surging as you are pushing to your feet and then you feel the weight of your body leave you under the support of your board, flying along the face of the wave, free as a surfer.
Riding that "one" wave is something you, and every surfer never forgets and will keep you coming back for just one more! With a huge grin, having forgotten about the days worries, you will go home to tell your friends and family about your amazing ride, about the power and exhilaration, the rush of the air through your hair, and how amazing it all felt when you were done! And, like the illusive four leaf clover, you will get that one wave or that one session that you talk about until your friends could tell it for you and it still brings a smile to your face, same as that day.
Ok, sorry...Enough mind surfing.......Let's GO surf! We have a whole range of classes suited to meet your needs and our instructors are as passionate about surfing as they are about helping you to reach your surfing goals.
To begin your membership please read the Terms of Service Agreement below and then enter your name and email and hit send. Then just below there you can click on the membership level you would like. Once the payment process is complete you will be contacted with a code to use when you make your class reservations.
Terms of Service Agreement
iSurf is dedicated to giving students the highest quality experience that will focus on reading ocean conditions, proper surfing techniques, and leaving you with goals to take away from each session.
CANCELATION POLICY FOR PRIVATE LESSONS (NOT RECURRING WEEKLY CLASSES): iSurf aims to provide clients with the highest quality services. iSurf will make every effort to arrange any changes requested after the reservation has been confirmed, providing it is more than 72 hours (3 days) before the course start date. Any changes are subject to availability of course dates, times and space availability.
1. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY AGREES If a cancelation is made less than 12 hours prior to the lesson the customer will be responsible for paying either $80 OR the total lesson cost, whichever is less. If a reservation is confirmed and students do not show up for the scheduled class, students will be charged the full price of the reservation.
EARLY TERMINATION AND INDIVIDUAL CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY FOR MEMBERSHIPS:
1. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY AGREE TO PAY A $200 EARLY TERMINATION FEE FOR ANY MEMBERSHIP AFTER ATTENDING ONE (1) CLASS. If no classes have been attended then a full refund will be made available.
2. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY AGREE TO PAY $80 for not cancelling 12 hours in advance of your reserved class. We understand that people will be eager to reserve classes ahead of time and we encourage you to do so but please understand that there are other students that would gladly take your spot. Please be respectful of your fellow surfers and cancel ahead of time.
BILLING POLICY: iSurf operates on a pre-billing system for all scheduled programs. Payment is due on or before the first session. Checks may be made payable to iSurf and sent to 435 E. Valerio St., Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
PHOTOGRAPHY RELEASE FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS: iSurf may take and use photos of participants for publicity purposes. Photos of participants are used in web, brochure and other media publications. I hereby grant iSurf permission to use my likeness, name, voice, and words in any broadcast, telecast or print media account of this event or activity free of charge.
RELEASE AGREEMENT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS: iSURF RELEASE AGREEMENT IN CONSIDERATION OF BEING PERMITTED TO PARTICIPATE OR USE OF ANY iSURF EQUIPMENT IN CONNECTION WITH THIS ACTIVITY, THE UNDERSIGNED AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE iSURF, ITS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND AGENTS (hereinafter referred to as “releases”) from all liability to the undersigned, his or her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any loss, damage, or claim therefore on account of injury to the person or property of the undersigned whether caused by any negligent act or omission of the releasees or otherwise while the undersigned is participating in a iSurf activity or using any iSurf equipment in connection with the activity.
2. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS releasees from all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, charges, expenses, and attorney fees (including attorney fees to establish the releasees right to indemnity or incurred on appeal) resulting from involvement in this activity whether caused by any negligent act or omission of the releasees or otherwise.
3. THE UNDERSIGNED HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE while in or on any of iSurf's property or participating in the activity using any of iSurf’s equipment whether caused by any negligent act or omission of releasees or otherwise. The undersigned expressly agrees that the foregoing release and waiver, indemnify agreement and assumption of risk are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the California law and that if any portion thereof be held invalid, notwithstanding, the balance shall continue in full legal force and effect.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THE FORGOING and that I am aware of the legal consequences of this agreement, including that it prevents me from suing iSurf or it employees, agents, or officers if I am injured or damaged for any reason as a result of participation in this activity. I further acknowledge that no oral representations, statements or inducements have been made.
Enter your Name and Email below and hit Send to show that you acknowledge and agree to the terms and agreements of iSurf
After acknowledging the Terms of Service Agreement with your Name and Email please choose your length of membership by clicking on the appropriate subscribe button below
3 Month Spread Over 12 Months: $40/month